This church was built behind the city walls as a cemetery church. It
served as a cemetery chapel until 1899, then the cemetery was abolished. Since 1951, the church has been
used and managed
by the Czech Brethren Evangelical Church. An entrance portal made of red
sandstone from 1560 has been preserved in the western facade of the Church of the Holy Trinity. On
the outside of the
church is an important Renaissance pulpit from 1585.
The church grounds are accessible all year round. The main service is held in the church every Sunday.